At Caldera School we provide young people with opportunities to learn and grow in a setting that is engaging and supportive of their needs. Learning pathways and post-school transitions are planned in collaboration with students and their families, so that all students have the best chance to realise their potential, whilst living healthy and productive lives.
At Caldera School:
- We value the individual differences of students.
- We encourage the involvement of parents and caregivers.
- We support and consult with the wider community.
- We implements policies and procedures to protect the rights, safety and health of all school community members.
- We provide the opportunity for students to develop thinking skills and problem-solving capabilities.
Caldera SSP also operates at Lismore Campus
Find other NSW Public School on the Schools Locator